Kaidee is seeking an Engineer to join our team building one of the largest mobile apps & website in Thailand. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge of technologies at scale. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platform and retain our leadership position.
We are seeking a candidate with deep understanding of today’s engineering technologies who is looking for a position where they can realize their full potential.
- Lead and be an active member of software development projects
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development
- Help guide the team in process, architecture, scalability and other best practices as applicable
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and architectures
- Expert Python knowledge, and experienced with Python frameworks (e.g. Flask, Sanic, Django)
- Expertise in modern software architectures and tooling, such as micro services, containers, CI/CD and cloud.
- An understanding of REST APIs and event-driven architectures
- Test-driven mindset, with a strong focus on quality
- A constant desire to improve and learn
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude
- A minimum of 5 years developing complex online applications
- A degree in an IT-related field or equivalent work experience
The following is a selection of the technologies we use.
- Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase, AWS S3, Redshift
- Kibana, Spark, TensorFlow, Tableau
- Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, AWS EC2, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron), Kubernetes
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave